2014 Homstead Rebate Deadline Extended to November 30, 2016
The deadline for homeowners to file 2014 Homestead Benefit applications has been extended to Nov. 30, 2016.
As a reminder, all eligible taxpayers will begin receiving their Homestead Benefit applications during the latter part of summer. We are pleased to share that the State of NJ has extended the deadline recognizing that many homeowners need more time to file. Taxpayers can file their applications either online or by phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Homestead Benefit (for homeowners):
- To file applications online: www.njtaxation.org
- To file applications by phone: 1-877-658-2972
- To ask questions: 1-888-238-1233 (8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except State holidays)
- In-person assistance at Taxation Regional Offices (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except State holidays) http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/ot1.shtml
- Online information: www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/homestead/geninf.shtml
Text Telephone Service (TTY/TDD) for Hearing-Impaired Users: 1-800-286-6613 or 609-984-7300
Taxation email address for Homestead Benefit and general tax questions: email@example.com