The Belleville Police Department asks residents to assist them in locating the following:

Damaged or Missing Stop SignsDamaged or Missing Street SignsAny Crooked or Damaged Street Poles

You can use this form to report any damaged signs within the Township to the Belleville Police Department. If you wish to directly contact the BPD about a damaged sign, you may call 973-450-3348.

Please note that the data submitted through this form will be sent to both the BPD and the Town Manager's Office.

After submitting this form, you will receive a copy of it via e-mail for your records.

Thank you!

Required Contact Information



Location of Damaged Sign(s)

The Specific Location of the Damage Sign:

You can upload a file here:

Please complete the Captcha box below before clicking on the "Send" button.